Year-round, people are using Big K’s Glaze on literally *anything* they can cook and get in their mouths.
- Amazing on any kind of Chicken, Pork, Beef or Seafood
- Drizzle it over fresh-cooked Vegetables
- Add it to Chili
- Top off Scrambled Eggs
- Brush it on Corn on the Cob
- Spoon it on a Loaded Baked Potato
- Use it as a dip for Tortilla Chips
The list of possibilities is limited only by your imagination!!
PREPARATION INSTRUCTIONS – For Best Results, Warm Glaze Before Use
Big K’z Glaze contains Real Butter, with other quality ingredients. You may see some separation of ingredients in the jar. This is perfectly normal. Reheating melts the butter, allowing it to be blended with the other ingredients.
- Shake well for approximately 15-30 seconds.
- Remove lid and place jar in microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds, then stir.
- Microwave for an additional 30 seconds, and stir again.
- Once the contents are warmed and stirred to have a uniform dark brown color, it’s ready to use with your favorite foods.
- Use Caution when removing the jar from the microwave, as it may be very hot!
- Please use appropriate mitts or gloves when handling warmed Glaze, as necessary.
STORAGE – Store opened jars of Big K’s Glaze in the refrigerator. Opened jars can be stored for up to 6 months – but you’ll probably use it up long before that!!